Grande Lakes Orlando is branding itself as a top destination in Central Florida for relaxation, recreation and culinary delights, including recent Michelin-starred Knife & Spoon and Michelin-recommended Primo along with the destination’s other signature restaurants and bars.
Food and beverage options at Grande Lakes Orlando include:
The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
- Knife & Spoon –Signature steak & seafood restaurant conceived and led by award-winning Chef John Tesar.
- Highball and Harvest – True Southern fare and authentic cocktails crafted by master mixologists and infused with local ingredients.
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Primo – Led by award-winning chef Melissa Kelly, the restaurant serves authentic Italian cuisine, featuring organic produce and a carefully crafted wine list.
- Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen – Experience farm-to-table dining with locally inspired fare.
- JW Lobby Lounge – Guests are welcome to relax and savor classic cocktails re-imaged.
- Knife Burger – Burgers and shakes from legendary Chef John Tesar along with all your favorite pool side frosty delights.
The description for Knife & Spoon when the Michelin Stars were awarded in Orlando said: “This iteration from Chef John Tesar inside the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, is the picture of plush. Care and skill are the hallmarks of this team, as they turn out contemporary steakhouse fare woven with seafood.”