Andor Health is accelerating the pace of innovation for health systems by enabling virtual on-demand services, including ThinkAndor which enables health systems to provide their patients with optimized and efficient access to virtual on-demand services. Those services are mental/behavioral health, virtual emergency department and emergency department triage, virtual nursing, and virtual sitting.
“ThinkAndor has been an essential piece to our unified approach to virtual health. As we were operationalizing our virtual health strategy, it became apparent that our siloed technologies were disjointed providing unpredictable experiences for our patients and providers,” explained Sr. Vice President Sunil Desai MD, president of Orlando Health Medical Group. “We needed a unified approach that could provide world-class experiences that our patients are accustomed to.”
ThinkAndor’s trailblazing digital front door improves access to care by orchestrating and integrating all aspects of virtual care. With easy integration into comprehensive health records, ThinkAndor digital front door improves patient access and right-sizes needs and volumes across lines of service by creating visibility, navigation, and access for patients. Health systems that have implemented ThinkAndor capabilities have experienced the following:
- 64% reduction in unnecessary emergency department (ED) visits by navigating patients to virtual urgent and primary care
- 36% reduction in left without being seen (LWBS) rates in the ED
- 18 minutes reduction per patient in door-to-disposition times
- 2X increase in ED capacity
- Improved patient safety and outcomes across all patient types/diagnoses with 5% of total virtual volume identified as near misses and decreased in-hospital mortality
- 23% increase in patient satisfaction scores
- 24% median reduction in readmissions and return ED visits with post-discharge follow-up and virtual patient monitoring
- 98% of clinicians report a better overall experience and improved efficiency
“ThinkAndor digital front door capabilities increases efficiency by leveraging Epic MyChart and unifying what was being done with disparate technologies,” Desai added. “Patients and providers now have access to consistent, AI-powered experiences in any setting and our facilities have increased capacity with existing resources.”
Health systems can bring cohesive experiences to patients as well as simplify experiences for clinicians, which alleviates burnout and address staffing shortages. ThinkAndor’s robust digital front door capabilities, including intelligent adaptive triage, enable health systems to increase access to care while balancing demand across service lines to properly scale resources amid the staffing challenges facing the healthcare industry.
ThinkAndor digital front door enables a concierge approach to digital encounters where an AI-powered virtual assistant guides participants through virtual health encounters creating experiences consistent with how patients traditionally interact with care teams. These optimized experiences can be seamlessly integrated into existing electronic medical records (EMRs) and patient portals. Health systems that layer their EMRs with ThinkAndor digital front door capabilities can configure ideal patient and provider experiences across care settings without increasing hospital burden.