Attorney Greg Francis is featured on the fall episode of Legal Connections. Francis is the award-winning attorney behind the largest civil rights case which represented Black farmers who had been discriminated against.
Legal Connections host Kimra Major-Morris interviews Francis about the case which settled in 2010 for $1.25 billion. Francis also speaks about his new book, Just Harvest.
The show is hosted by Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law alum Major-Morris.
The fall 2021 episode features the following:
- The Plight of Black Farmers, Greg Francis, Attorney
- Urban Farms, Raymond Warthen, Infinite Zion Farms
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Higher Education & Racial Justice, Deidré Keller, Dean, FAMU Law
- Closer Look at Your Right to Remain Silent & Due Process, LeRoy Pernell, Professor, FAMU Law
- Bring Out The Dolls, Shannon Ligon, Attorney
Legal Connections is a creative partnership between FAMU Law and Orange TV. The show is currently airing on Orange TV in Orlando and FAMU TV 20 in Tallahassee.
For more information about the FAMU College of Law, please visit law.famu.edu.