In honor of Veterans Day on Thursday, November 11th, Hooters is offering veterans and active-duty service members a free meal as a “thank you” for their service. All active-duty and retired military who purchase a beverage at any participating Hooters location nationwide will receive a free entrée from the Hooters Veterans Day Menu. Entrées include a buffalo chicken sandwich, buffalo chicken salad, grilled chicken sandwich, Hooters burger, or 10-piece boneless wings.
Veterans can visit one of the Orlando area locations listed below, or find the nearest restaurant:
- 5300 Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32819
- 8510 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32836
- 7222 Augusta National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822
- 8801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32771
- 2100 International Speedway Drive, Daytona Beach FL 32114
- 877 South Babcock Street, Melbourne FL 32901
- 550 Towne Center Circle, Sanford, FL 32819
- 2711 SW 27th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471
- 8207 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- 1201 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- 695 Palm Bay Road West, Melbourne, FL 32904
To further support U.S. military, Hooters also invites guests to purchase a 2022 Hooters Calendar in support of Operation Calendar Drop. Hooters will collect and ship the calendars to active-duty personnel deployed in the United States and around the world. Since 2013, more than 100,000 calendars have been distributed to troops worldwide. This year’s calendar cover features 2021 Miss Hooters Gianna Tulio of Boca Raton, Florida.
The complimentary Veterans Day entrée, ordered off the free meal menu, is redeemable on Veterans Day, Thursday, November 11th, at any participating location across the U.S. with the purchase of a beverage. There is no coupon required to activate the deal, as veterans and active-duty military just need to present a military ID or proof of service to their Hooters Girl while dining in at their favorite location.
For decades, the restaurant chain has supported veterans, servicemen and servicewomen, raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for nonprofit military organizations.