These homesites are set to comprise a new Polk County community, Seasons at Sutton Preserve, which is scheduled to open in fall, 2022. More about Seasons at Sutton Preserve:
Seasons at Sutton Preserve is ideal for homebuyers seeking design flexibility and those looking to downsize without downgrading. The community will also appeal to buyers relocating from Orange and Seminole
This notable new neighborhood will offer eight ranch and two-story floor plans from the builder’s popular Seasons™ Collection, designed to put homeownership within reach for a variety of buyers. Two of the plans—the Zinc and the Copper—will showcase the UltraGarage®, an attached, extra-tall garage designed to accommodate a range of vehicles and storage needs. Additional details include:
- New ranch and two-story homes with open layouts and designer details
- Up to 4 bedrooms and approx. 1,710 to 2,800 sq. ft.
- Close proximity to Lakeland, Polk Parkway, I-4 and downtown Orlando
- Easy access to notable schools, shopping, dining, sports facilities, parks and playgrounds
- Near open space, trails and natural bodies of water, such as Lake McLeod and Eagle Lake
Everyone who builds a brand-new Richmond American home from the ground up at Seasons at Sutton Preserve will have the opportunity to meet with a professional design consultant to choose colors, textures, finishes and fixtures for their new living spaces – a complimentary service.