Orange County will host a community meeting to discuss a potential Zoning Overlay for the Pine HIlls Neighborhood Improvement District (NID). This overlay would establish prohibited uses in the NID boundaries only. Please come and share in the discussion!
WHAT: Zoning Overlay Presentation
WHEN: Sept. 27, 2017
WHERE: Wellcare, Hiawassee Plaza, 6801 W. Colonial Drive.
TIME: 6 p.m.
This meeting will be an opportunity for the community to provide input into a Pine Hills Zoning Overlay for the Neighborhood Improvement District.
If you aren’t able to make the Sept. 27 meeting, a community meeting on the Pine Hills Zoning Overlay will also be held Nov. 7, 9 a.m. at Wellcare following the regularly scheduled NID Advisory Council Meeting.
An overlay zone is a tool used to redevelop an area by restricting certain uses (businesses) from locating in an area.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS
- Pine Hills Community Council, October 3, 7 p.m., Pine Hills Community Center, 6801 Jennings
- Pine Hills Safe Neighborhood, October 12, 7 p.m., Pine Hills Community Center, 6801 Jennings
- Pine Hills Trail Grand Opening, October 18, 4:30 p.m., Barnett Park, 4801 W. Colonial Drive
- Pine Hills Town Hall Meeting, October 18, 6-7:30 p.m., Barnett Park, 4801 W. Colonial Drive
- Robinswood Community Improvement Association Meeting, October 19, 7 p.m., Pine Hills Community Center, 6801 Jennings
- Pine Hills Zoning Overlay Community Meeting, November 7, 9 a.m., Wellcare, 6801 W. Colonial Drive (Rescheduled from Sept. 12)