In an effort to stem human trafficking in Central Florida, several local law enforcement officials and multiple service organizations will be announcing the formation of a task force specially targeted to assist victims of trafficking and to educate the public how to identify victims.
Location: Orange County Courthouse Courtyard, 425 N. Orange Ave, Orlando, Fla., 32801
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Date: Monday, June 3, 2013
· Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings
· Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations Director Larry Zweig
· Florida Department of Children and Families Central Region Managing Director William D’Aiuto
· Orlando Police Department officials
· Task Force executives
· Multiple human trafficking service organizations
· Community leaders