Hard Rock Cafe Orlando just launched a limited-edition menu featuring eight international Local Legendary© Burgers that capture the spirit, flavors and culture from around the world. Special to this year’s lineup is the Seminole Cattlemen Burger, which includes a gator tail on the burger as well as traditional Seminole ingredients such as zippy swamp cabbage, also known as hearts of palm.
This specialty menu item, only available in Florida locations, pays homage to Hard Rock International’s parent company, The Seminole Tribe of Florida. Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour lineup features 12 other burgers from around the world, which will take main stage at select locations from May 1 to June 25, 2017.
In addition to Florida’s gator tail contribution, a few burger offerings include:
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a Portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – shake it up with andouille sausage, Certified Angus Beef®, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, fresh arugula and a fried egg to top off the burger
- Tennessee BBQ Burger (Tennessee, United States) – like a good country ballad, this Certified Angus Beef® burger brings happy tears with BBQ dry rubbed premium beef topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled pork, pig sauce, crispy onions and cheddar
- Jambalaya Burger (Louisiana, United States) – this big easy burger features spiced up Certified Angus Beef® fixed with Cajun mayo, pickles, andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese and a jammin’ jambalaya rice cake
- Kimchi Burger (Seoul, South Korea) – a tradition years in the making, Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with Sriracha-seasoned kimchi, bulgogi sauce, fresh tomato and lettuce and Sriracha mayo
“Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour continues to feed our guests’ desire for adventure, so this year we’ve revamped the menu to highlight unique and authentic ingredients from around the world,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International. “Guests can experience global flavors without leaving their hometown – from bold South Korea kimchi to sweet Colombia plantains, there’s something legendary for every palate.”
This year more than 160 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team with crowd favorites added to the 2017 World Burger Tour lineup. For more information on World Burger Tour and to contact your local cafe for menu details, please visit www.HardRock.com.