Well, Florida doesn’t rank as the Most Fun State in America. But, the Sunshine State does come in as 2018’s 4th Most Fun State, according to a new study. Not too bad, especially considering we’re #1 in restaurants per capita and amusement parks per capita – no surprise there.
With summer travel season basically here, and families already planning out their vacations, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2018’s Most Fun States in America. To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. Here’s how Florida measures up:
Fun in Florida Breakdown (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.)
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 7th– Movie Theaters per Capita
- 3rd– Golf Courses & Country Clubs per Capita
- 1st– Amusement Parks per Capita
- 7th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 3rd – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 25th – Casinos per Capita
- 6th – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
For the full report, please click here.