Join Linda Stewart’s Flotilla: Calling all Boats, Jet Skis & Rafts
Join the Linda Stewart flotilla for some fun on September 30th from 1pm to 5pm at 4908 Oak Island Road, Orlando, FL 32809 (Oak Island Peninsula of Little Lake Conway)
Between 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., singer, songwriter and former Orange County Deputy Chris Glover will be performing.
Call Tom Woodard for more details: 407 451-5705
Calling all Big Boats, Little Boats, Pontoon Boats, Jet Skis or Rafts!
Decorate your boats, cars or trucks with Linda Stewart signs and Red, White & Blue.
We will start gathering the boats all around the peninsula at approx. 1:00 PM. Once we are assembled, we will begin traveling along the lake shore. (Counter Clockwise) We will end up back at the Island for more socializing, eating and more, for Linda Stewart for Florida House District 47.
Food & Beverages provided by the Professional Firefighters Union.
To join us by land:
From Orange Ave. S/Hansel Ave. N travel east on Hoffner Ave. to Oak Island Rd. (At the curve veer north onto Oak Island Road) Take it to the very dead end.
To join us by boat:
1) Randolph Boat Ramp: 5600 Randolph Rd. by the First Baptist Church of Pine Castle, 2 Blocks east of Orange Ave, off of Hoffner Ave.
2) Ferncreek Boat Ramp, S. Ferncreek Ave. south of Gatlin Ave.
3) Venetian Boat Ramp in Belle Isle. Hoffner Ave. to Venetian Ave, to Parkway Drive.
4) Perkins Ramp, Dead End of Perkins Rd, east of Orange Ave. Turn at the Subway Sandwich Shop.
5) FOP Lodge 25 / 93 Boat Ramp: 5500 S. Hansel Ave. (Park hitched trailers in the grass lot in front of the lodge)
Linda Stewart is the Democratic candidate for Florida House District 47.