Two Orlando Hotels Named Among 2012 Best U.S. Hotels
U.S. News & World Report today released its 2012 rankings of the Best Hotels in the USA and two luxury hotels in Orlando are among the 154 top-ranked properties.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grand Lakes located at 4012 Central Florida Parkway and Waldorf Astoria Orlando at 14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane in Orlando were named to a selective list of Best Hotels in the USA, after U.S. News analyzed 1,548 luxury hotels nationwide. Both hotels rank #1 and #2 respectively, out of 624 Orlando-Walt Disney World Hotels and scored high enough to make the exclusive U.S. News list.
U.S. News evaluated the strength of accolades and ratings that elite hotels received from major travel publications, as well as, online user ratings in order to create this year’s rankings. In so doing, U.S. News identified hotels that are loved by experts and consumers alike.
The ten top-ranking hotels overall, according to U.S. News are:
- The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, An Auberge Resort – Bluffton, SC
- Four Seasons Resort Koele – Lanai City, HI
- Wentworth Mansion – Charleston, SC
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle – Seattle, WA
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu – Kailua-Kona, HI
- Amangani – Jackson, WY
- Rancho Valencia – Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Triple Creek Ranch – Darby, MT
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort – Calistoga, CA
- The Elysian Hotel Chicago – Chicago IL
The entire list of 2012 Best Hotels in the USA Here.